It is reported that EGR technology represents a milestone in the development of Tier III, which will enable the engine to meet the emission control zone (ECA) IMO Tier III NOx emission regulations in effect from 2016, indicating that strict emission limits can be met without significantly changing engine performance.
It is understood that the EGR system is designed, produced and assembled by companies such as MAN, HHI-EMD, Alfa Laval, Siemens, GEA and Vestas Aircoil.
The MAN B&W 6S80ME-C9 marine diesel engine will be installed on a C-class container ship of Maersk Line, which is being built by Hyundai Heavy Industries and is expected to be delivered in the first quarter of 2013. The Maersk Group and MAN have agreed that the engine will run 20% of the time in IMO Tier III mode and MAN will track research and services for the next three years.
Features Of lampshade
1. Lampshade hold is made of flame retardant material, acoid fire disaster.
2. Three-way switch, temperature is adjustable,50% power can be saved when choose low temperature mode.
3. Patent radiator can conpletely release the heat of bulb neck. maximum bulb working time.
4. Inner connection sheet is sliver coated, Avoid bulb damage caused by poor contact.
5. Lampshade and hold can be easili installed by pressing and fix well.
6. Thickened lampshade body, trumpet-sahded water proof and insulated,Effectively avoid damage bu impact.
Heating Lamp,Infrared Heating Lamp,Halogen Heating Lamp,Infrared Heat Lamp
Ningbo New Glory International Trading Co.,Ltd , http://www.stock-farming.com